Skin-on fries piled on top of a juicy patty, topped with brown gravy and cheese curds. Served with malt vinegar on the side.
We continue to keep you up-to-date with insights into how you can create a more profitable burger menu.
Fried cheese curds
- 1 1 burger patty of your choice
- 1 white burger bun, toasted
- 6 ounces (about 2 cups) skin-on fries, preferably house-made
- 3-4 ounces brown gravy, made with half chicken stock and half beef stock
- Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Place burger on bun heel.
- Pile on the fries. They should be falling off the burger.
- Ladle the gravy on top of the fries. Don’t be shy.
- Top with bun crown. Squish slightly for best effect.
Let’s be honest, who wants this to be healthy?
More fries, more gravy, AND an extra patty. A couple of Canadian Beer on the side would work too.
Instead of traditional poutine, go with chips and gravy piled on top.