TNT™ Original Apart?
TNT Original set the standard for foodservice burger quality and continues to help operators deliver a tasty burger experience every day.
Premium ingredients and meat choices help you command higher prices
Our proprietary recipe locks in moisture and each patty is perfectly seasoned for that just-off-the-grill natural beef flavor
Exceptional tenderness and 3 hour plus hold time increase efficiencies and protect profits
Preparation and storage convenience of an IQF patty with a taste that sensory testing has shown to outperform fresh1
1. Cargill Internal Sensory Panel of 112 consumers comparing fresh vs. frozen patties of 78:22 lean:fat ratio, August 2015, Wichita, KS
Dozens of SKUS —
one quality standard
A variety of grinds, sizes and shapes, all crafted from the finest ingredients and then frozen to lock in ultimate taste and performance.Download Product Sheet
Frozen Vs. Fresh.
The Sure Bet.
What can frozen offer that fresh can’t?
TNT™ frozen patties offer the consistent assurance that every single burger delivers a sensory experience comparable to fresh.1
- Zero food waste
- Longer shelf life and fewer throwaways
- Reduced kitchen labor costs
- Less market volatility and more stable pricing
- Preformed — for consistent quality and control while cooking
- Cooks from frozen — no slacking or waiting
- Portion controlled — take only what you need
- Frees up refrigerator space — no managing "fresh" expiration dates
- Available year-round — no order shorting
- Rigorous E.coli testing and test-and-hold safety protocols
- Freezing helps inhibit microbial growth
- Enhanced shelf life reduces spoilage concerns
Of The Frozen
Not only is TNT a reliably consistent, high-performance frozen patty, it has been shown to be even higher in overall flavor and texture than fresh.1
1. Cargill Internal Sensory Panel of 112 consumers comparing
fresh vs. frozen patties of 78:22 lean:fat ratio, August 2015, Wichita, KS