Premium 2 oz. TNT slider patties topped with creamy celery coleslaw, dill pickles, and a Tabasco-and-vodka-spiked ketchup.
We continue to keep you up-to-date with insights into how you can create a more profitable burger menu.
Bloody Mary and/or Micheladas, pretzels or other bar appetizers
For the celery slaw
- 2 cups julienned celery
- ½ cup celery leaves (from the inner-most celery ribs)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sweet white onion, julienned
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon celery seeds
- As needed, salt and pepper
For the vodka ketchup
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vodka
- 1 Tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
For the build
- 1 TNT slider patty
- 1 hamburger roll, toasted
- ¼ cup celery slaw
- 4-5 dill pickles
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 ounces vodka ketchup
- Prep the slaw and the vodka ketchup. Reserve.
- Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Place burger on bottom bun.
- Top with tomato slices, pickles and slaw.
- Serve with bun crown offset and vodka ketchup on the side.
Omit bun. Prepare slaw with celery seed vinaigrette instead of creamy dressing and double up on the slaw.
Add bacon, of course!
This build is already on-trend. But if you wanted to push it, you could serve the burger on a skewer and serve in a Bloody Mary cocktail.