Burger topped with pulled pork in a sweet chili glaze, served on a brioche bun with chipotle mayonnaise, pickles and lettuce.
We continue to keep you up-to-date with insights into how you can create a more profitable burger menu.
House-made potato chips
- 1 TNT burger patty of your choice
- 1 brioche bun, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons chipotle mayonnaise (use chipotles in adobo sauce)
- 2 ounces smoked pulled pork, tossed with 2 tablespoons sweet chili garlic sauce
- 4-5 slices dill pickles
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce
- Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on both side of brioche bun.
- Place burger on bottom bun.
- Top with pulled pork, dill pickles, and iceberg lettuce.
- Add top bun and serve.
Use a whole wheat bun and low fat mayo. Reduce pulled pork to one ounce.
Up-size the burger to a half pounder.
You already have the Asian/Hispanic mash up. Make the brioche – or the hamburger bun of your choice – in-house.