Our Signature burger topped with crispy pulled pork, peppered bacon, and a devilled egg spread.
We continue to keep you up-to-date with insights into how you can create a more profitable burger menu.
Shredded Red Cabbage Slaw and devilled eggs
- 1 TNT burger patty of your choice
- 1 potato bun, toasted
- 2 slices peppered bacon
- 2 ounces pulled pork, fried on the griddle or in fryer until crispy
- 2 Tablespoons devilled egg spread (use your favorite devilled egg recipe and pulse briefly in food processor)
- 4-5 dill or bread and butter pickle slices
- Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Spread devilled egg mixture on both sides of potato bun.
- Place burger on bottom bun.
- Add bacon, pulled pork and pickles.
- Add burger to bottom bun.
Switch the beef patty to a turkey burger. This build is all about indulgence!
You only live once…so add more bacon and some grainy mustard while you’re at it!
Smoke or slow-roast the pork in-house.