A tasty grilled burger topped with roasted garlic, bacon jam and creamy pimento cheese spread, served on a brioche bun, topped with bibb lettuce and dill pickle slices.
We continue to keep you up-to-date with insights into how you can create a more profitable burger menu.
French fries, cucumber salad, baked beans or coleslaw.
- 1 TNT burger patty of your choice
- 1 brioche bun, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons roasted garlic aioli
- 1/4 cup pimento cheese spread
- 1/4 cup bacon jam
- 4 bibb lettuce leaves, optional
- 4 kosher dill pickle slices, optional
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Cook burgers to an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Season both sides of burger patties with Kosher salt as needed.
- Spread roasted garlic aioli on the bottom bun.
- Place bacon jam, bibb lettuce and pickle slices on the bottom bun.
- Place the cooked burger on top of the pickles then spread pimento cheese on the top bun.
- Serve and enjoy.
Skip the bun and wrap the burger in a piece of bibb lettuce for a lower-carb option.
Go the extra mile and add some crispy bacon slices on top for more protein and an added crunch.
Get adventurous by adding other pickled veggies to your burger. Things like pickled red onion or pickled jalapeño can add some additional kick.